The Rotary Club of Clearwater was organized in 1924 by a group of ten Clearwater businessmen. The club was officially chartered by Rotary International on January 2, 1925 as the 1875th club worldwide.
Each year, the Charities Selection Committee selects worthy local and Rotary International causes to support. In addition to financial support, Rotarians offer the gift of their time and involvement in the community.
Any business leader or active community member is eligible to join the Rotary Club of Clearwater, one of the oldest and largest service clubs in Pinellas County with approximately 100 members.