Thank you for requesting a Rotary Club of Clearwater Charity Grant application. For the past 95 years The Rotary Club of Clearwater has been devoted to supporting local charities and improving the quality of life in our community.
Thanks to the generosity of our Rotarian members and others in the community, our club is proud to maintain a charity endowment with a principle of over $1.2 million. The earnings from this endowment, supplemented by our fundraising efforts and member’s annual contributions, are largely what funds our charity grants.
At this time, we invite your organization to apply for our charity grants to be funded from our endowment earnings and other fundraisers. We will be judging your grant application based on the following criteria:
- Is a defined community need addressed?
- Is the funding request for a capital project, equipment or program?
- Can the Rotary Club of Clearwater have a significant impact on solving this need?
- If awarded, how will you give recognition to the Rotary Club of Clearwater?
- Have you previously been funded by the Rotary Club of Clearwater? (Funding is limited to three (3) consecutive years to any one recipient agency).
The Rotary Club of Clearwater does not provide funds for salaries or operating expenses. We fund programs that meet specific community needs, equipment and capital campaigns. Grant funds may not be used to supplant normal operating budgets.
This application is due by Wednesday, April 15, 2020. The Charities Selection Committee will review all grant applications during April and May 2020 and grant awards are expected to be made subsequent to that review, date TBA. The charities selection committee will contact you for a site-visit and in-person interview as a part of the selection process.
We look forward to receiving your completed application. Please feel free to contact us you have any additional questions. Reminder: The Rotary Club of Clearwater does not provide grant funds for salaries or operating expenses.